Contractor Safety Training
Colorado Safety Association is excited to offer this unique reciprocal training! The Basic Orientation Plus was developed by the Association of Reciprocal Safety Councils (ARSC) and is offered in many locations across the country. The training is designed to meet the minimum awareness training requirements of nine OSHA Standards. It also includes general accident-prevention techniques.
- General Safety
- Personal Safety Considerations
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection
- Hearing Conservation
- Electrical Safe Work Practices
- Elevated Work
- Process Safety Management
- General Rules and Emergency Response
- Job Hazard Analysis
Who Should Attend?
- Contractor employees working on industrial sites
- Employees working on industrial sites
- New employees needing basic safety orientation
As verification of training, a photo ID badge will be issued to each participant who successfully completes the course and passes the test. This badge is accepted by many Colorado companies as proof of meeting these requirements. This national badge is also recognized by many companies in industries across the nation. Badge is valid for one year.
This course meets OSHA minimum requirements when supplemented with site-specific training.
The Basic Plus Refresher training is now a computer-based session in our computer lab. Please see dates and times on our Calendar of Events.
On-line registration is available for the Basic Orientation Plus and the Basic Orientation Plus Refresher.
- Payment with credit card is required for on-line registration
- Seating for these classes is limited. Preregistration is required.
- Colorado Safety Association reserves the right to cancel any course with insufficient registrations.
- Participants must bring a current, government-issued photo ID to check in. Expired IDs are not acceptable.
- No admittance to class for late arrival.
- Refresher Training:To keep the training current, participants must complete a refresher within one year of the training.
All sessions are held at the Colorado Safety Association.
For Current Schedule and Registration Click Here!
Spanish Training: A Spanish version of the course is available upon request. Call CSA to schedule (303)373-1937.
Study Guide - Click Here