NSC First Aid/CPR and AED
Do you have the confidence to respond in an emergency? By attending the National Safety Council First Aid /CPR and AED training you'll receive the life-saving skills you need to handle an emergency until a professional arrives!
This nationally recognized, interactive course is great for emergency response teams, safety personnel, supervisors, or individuals that are required to be certified or want to be certified.
Course content includes:
- Breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Identifying and caring for bleeding, sudden illness and injuries
- Preventing disease transmission
- Allergic reactions
Additional Course Information:
- This course meets the requirements of the OSHA First Aid Standard (29CFR 1910.151)
- First Aid Certificate is good for two years
- CPR Certificate is good for two years
This course is available in Spanish.
NSC First Aid/CPR and AED Instructor Development
Conduct training at your company by attending this three (3) day Instructor Development course. This course will certify participants to teach the National Safety Council First Aid/CPR and AED course. It is designed for corporate, industrial, on-the-job worksite training.
The NSC training focuses on hands-on practice and repetition, building more self-confidence so your students perform well during a medical emergency. This program requires the purchase of National Safety Council materials.
Click here for additional costs and requirements of this program.
For schedule and registration visit the Calendar of Events.
Easy Options for Training
- Attend one of our scheduled classes at CSA
- Let CSA send an instructor to your location
- Conduct your own training by attending the Instructor Development course
Other emergency care classes available:
- Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens
- Pediatric First Aid/CPR and AED
- Heat Stress
- Cold Stress
Request a quote for a session at your site. Complete the form below.