Colorado Safety Association will be hosting a Certified Safety Professional™ (CSP) Examination Preparation Workshop presented by SPAN™ International Training LLC. The CSP Exam is the second-level examination required in the two-test process. This five and one-half hour computer delivered examination consists of 200 questions that examine the candidate's applied knowledge and the application of experience gained through professional practice.
This course is designed to prepare individuals for the Comprehensive Examination leading to certification as a CSP. The workshop covers the four areas of the exam: engineering, management, information management and communications and professional conduct and ethics. Your preparation will include lectures, sample problems, and discussions on a variety of subjects to prepare the student for the exam. At the completion of the CSP prep workshop participants will learn to:
• Concepts of probability, statistics and calculus
• Engineering: safety and environmental, occupational health, fire protection
• Applied management: principles, ergonomics analysis, risk management, Workers’ Compensation
• Legal/regulatory and professional affairs
The SPAN™ workshop materials include: a two-volume set of workbooks, BCSP approved calculator, notepad, pencil, pen, highlighter and a six-month membership to the exam prep online learning management system, CertBok®. Your six-month access to the CertBok® membership is activated upon registration, however, you may delay your membership activation by contacting us. Your workbooks, calculator and other workshop supplies will be given to you at the workshop. (Workbooks and CertBok® membership are a $400 value!)
$950 Per Registrant
September 24-26, 2019
Course Times: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
*3 Days / 2.2 CEUs / 3.67 Safety CM Points, 25.5 CMPs / 2.2 COCs
Registration (you will be leaving the CSA Website):
Online at www.spansafety.com
* If you take an examination applicable to the SPAN™ workshop you attended and do not pass, you can retake the workshop for free within one year of your original workshop date. This is subject only to our public workshops and is dependent upon capacity for additional students.