CSA Reopening May 18 - What to Expect
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
As we move to re-open the Colorado Safety Association (CSA), our staff is committed to bringing our customers a safe and healthy training environment. CSA is located in the City of Denver, therefore we follow their guidelines on reopening. CSA will continue to monitor the various resources available and will update our response and policies as needed without prior notification.
Beginning the week of May 18, CSA will be opening our operation on a limited basis. We need your help to accomplish our mission of providing a safe and healthful workplace and training experience and minimize potential exposures to COVID-19. During this time, our services will be limited, and appropriate safety protocols have been put into place for your protection and ours.
Please follow these rules when coming to CSA for training:
• Pre-registration and /or appointments are required for in-person training and computer-based training. Payment must be received at the time of registration.
• For all training, you must arrive 15 minutes early. Class check-in will take place at the East side building entrance.
• Students who arrive early should expect to wait in their cars until their scheduled testing time. (Reminder, cell phones, smartwatches, and other electronic communication devices are not permitted in the testing lab. Please leave those in your car.)
• CSA is required to take your temperature prior to entry into the building and all attendees will be asked to complete CDC Health Screening form prior to entry into the building.
• You must bring a mask to wear during training or you will be turned away. Masks must cover nose and mouth. All students are required to wear a mask and must follow all social distancing, hand sanitation and cough/sneeze protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control.
• If you are sick or appear sick – no matter what your symptoms – you may not enter the facility and will be turned away. If you have any type of upper respiratory illness or symptoms (coughing, sneezing, congestion, fever), we ask that you reschedule your training once you are well and completely free of symptoms.
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19, you must wait a minimum of 14 days before taking a class or test at CSA. Please call to reschedule.
• If you u have traveled outside the country or have been in any international or domestic locations where COVID-19 is present, please observe a 14-day window before scheduling training.
• Reschedule Policy Please call immediately to reschedule 303/373-1937; you need to call no later than the date of training to reschedule without penalty.
• Students who do not call to reschedule will not be issued a refund.
• Coffee and water will not be provided. Students are encouraged to bring their own refreshments.
• For day-long sessions, students should bring their own food or snacks.
• Do not enter employee workspaces or bypass physical barriers that are designed to minimize exposures and protect our staff.
In order to keep our staff, other students, and yourself protected when attending our training, please be mindful of washing your hands frequently and discarding any of your personal trash in the bins provided.
Colorado Safety Association will follow these guidelines until further notice.