Temporary Precautions due to COVID-19
Any students that are scheduled for training will be required to reschedule if any of these conditions apply:
- If you have any type of upper respiratory illness or symptoms (coughing, sneezing, congestion, fever), we ask that you reschedule your training once you are well and completely free of symptoms
- If you have traveled outside the country or have been in any international or domestic locations where COVID-19 is present, please observe a 14 day window before scheduling training.
Colorado Safety Association will reschedule training and any last-minute no shows due to illness but you must call no later than the date of training or training fees will be forfeited . Please call 303/373-1937 to reschedule.
If you arrive for training with any symptoms, you will be asked to leave and reschedule.
In order to keep our staff, other students and yourself protected when attending our training, please be mindful of washing your hands frequently and discarding any of your personal trash in the bins provided.
Colorado Safety Association will follow these guidelines until further notice.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
For CSA Classes and Seminars:
• No refunds for cancellations received the day of class or for no-shows.
• Participant cancellations made 2 business days or more prior to the class date and time can transfer to the next offering or receive a refund less 10% of the course fee.
• For cancellations received less than 2 business days of the class date and time, only substitution of personnel will be allowed, no refunds available.
• Colorado Safety Association reserves the right to cancel any class if there are insufficient registrations.
For CSA Membership:
We are committed to your complete satisfaction as a member of the Colorado Safety Association. However, once your membership application has been approved and funds have been received, no refund or portion thereof is authorized.
For COSS and COSM Classes:
Coupons and Discounts: Coupons and discounts do not apply to this course.
Enrollment: Early registration is encouraged. A fee will apply for late registrations to assist with last minute preparations.
Late Registration Fee: Registrations made three (3) business days or less to the class will be charged 5% of the tuition cost as a late registration fee. Additional shipping charges may also apply.
Payment: Payment must be received prior to the start of class. Students will not be permitted to participate if payment has not been received. This will be considered a cancellation; see cancellation policy.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations or rescheduling must be made via email notification (in writing) by 12 noon, five (5) business days prior to the class start date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations between 3-5 business days prior to the class are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Cancellations or rescheduling made less than three (3) business days will be charged the full tuition.
Colorado Safety Association reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient registrations.
No Shows: All tuition is forfeited for no shows. CSA will bill for those that register for the training if payment has not been received, and the student is a no show.
Substitutions: Because of the costs associated with the course, there are no exceptions to the Cancellation and No Show policies. Substitutes are welcome without penalty.
Travel and Hotel Arrangements: We encourage participants to make arrangements that are refundable in the event a course is cancelled. Feel free to contact CSA to check on the enrollment prior to making these arrangements. CSA is not responsible for any travel arrangements that are non-refundable.